We are pleased to invite you (Male and Female) to a panel discussion on gender inequality in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subjects and careers. The panel discussion will roughly go for 45 minutes followed by an opportunity to network.
- Trish Campbell – Mathematician involved with the Mathematicians in Schools Program with CSIRO
- Rachael Lanigan – Industry representative from NAB
- Giang Nguyen – Treasurer of the Women in Mathematics Special Interest Group (WIMSIG)
- Peter Taylor – Former Head of the School of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Melbourne
- Margaret Wertheim – Vice Chancellor Fellow in Science Communication at the University of Melbourne
Refreshments will be provided.
When: Monday, 11th January 2016, 11am – 12.30 p.m.
Where: Kaleide Theatre (Building 8, Level 2), RMIT University